I read a lot of articles with suggestions for blog posts, because sometimes you need a little inspiration to come up with ideas to blog about. I’m constantly trying to come up with new content and I have this little book where I write down all of my ideas. This is really helpful for when I’m struggling for ideas.
I came across an idea that suggested you write a blog post about the pieces your most of since writing you blog. This idea was really interesting to me because surely that’s what your social media is for and surely you just promote your best posts more on there, but then I thought that it makes sense to have a post which your readers can visit to find what posts you believe are your best work, as then all of them are in one convenient place.
This list is a compilation of my favourite posts of mine which were written to the best of my ability AT THE TIME. I acknowledge that I have probably written better posts, but these are my personal favourites and the ones I was most proud of when I first wrote them. So, without further ado, here is my list:
- Losing A Friend
- Gaining A Friend
- Pros and Cons of Playing a Musical Instrument
- Dismissing Teenage Relationships
- Can You Balance a Job and A Levels?
- Does a Degree Make You Qualified?
- What is the Cure to FOMO?
- Teaching Healthy Relationships in Schools
- What I Thought Of Kaspa’s
- University Fears
- 8 Things To Do When Exams Are Over
- 8 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started Blogging
- Summer Of Matcha
- Guilty About Feeling Happy
- Should We Be Taught Thing That Matter?
That is my list complete. Of the approximately 170 posts I have written over my time blogging, this is my favourite 15. These are the posts I’m the most proud of, and I hope you enjoy reading them. And if you blog, do one of your own. Pick your favourite posts on your on blog and list them, becuase there’s nothing wrong with being proud of your work.
Thanks for reading
Love, Ashleigh xxx