Well done for wandering the internet enough to find my blog. For that I am thankful. My name is Ashleigh and I am 17 years old. I am very much the un-typical teenager (hence the name). I live in the UK and am currently doing my A levels. I am studying maths, further maths,and physics, (because who needs a social life). Here are some facts about me:
- I am a musician – I play violin, piano, percussion, ukulele and a little bit of guitar
- I am a song writer
- I do more extra curricular activities in my spare time than you can count on 2 human hands.
- My favourite writers are Rachel Caine, J.K Rowling and Cassandra Clare
- My favourite artists are Avril Lavigne, Coldplay, U2, Ed Sheeran, and Dodie Clark
- I am an avid Nashville, Grey’s Anatomy and ANTM watcher.
- I drink pints of milk